February 23, 2021
10:00 am / 12:00 pm
We are all facing uncertainty and a new constantly shifting landscape to navigate – the importance and value of good leadership during this time can’t be overstated enough. Leaders are being looked to, to steer, to inspire, to champion a growth mindset, to manage change, and to make far-reaching decisions affecting the organization and its people.
Cultivating your leadership practice right now is not just timely but essential to support others through the challenges of change.
This workshop is a practical exploration of how to maximise your natural characteristics for effective and inventive leadership of teams, groups, and organizations. We’ll walk you through how to implement psychological theory and simple techniques in your day-to-day work to boost the commitment, motivation, and resilience of those you work with.
• People working in all levels of leadership
• People wanting to take a personalised approach to leadership
• People wanting to learn new ways to support their people
• People wanting to learn practical approaches to change management.
• Personality profiling to identify key preferences and strengths
• Peer-to-peer learning to utilise those strengths
• Psychological theory linked to motivation, persuasion and managing conflict
• Understanding and managing change.
A multi-award-winning theatre, drama, and creative learning company based in Northumberland whose purpose is to support people of all ages to form better inter-personal connections – strengthening people, groups, and businesses.
CONNECT is their training and professional development program for organisations, teams, and individuals. It uses a unique combination of practice from the creative sector and practice, theory, and research from the social sciences to lead participants through a practical training process that builds on personal strengths, increases knowledge, and develops new skills.
Here is the Zoom link:
Meeting ID: 880 3618 3753
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.